What We Do
- Hugely reduce environmental impacts
- Recycle all water used on site, capture rainwater & purify
- Recycle 95% of MSW waste locally and create:
- Renewable electricity
- Produce Bio char which is a permanent fertiliser
- Capture carbon out of the atmosphere
- Create jobs
- Grow food
- Desalinate water & or purify water
- Prevent methane release to the atmosphere
- Make savings and profits
- Directly Reduce energy costs for families in the community
Strength Through Diversity
- MSW /Agricultural /commercial
- Effective waste disposal and recycling
- Which generates electricity
- captures carbon and permanently improves soil
- Waste water
- Purify any waste water or brackish water
- Desalinate sea water with no chemicals & without boron risk
- Sewage/ Effluent water & recovery management
- Treats sewage
- Delivers water for recycling
- Makes fuel from sludge
- Carbon negative operations
- Profitable operations
- Exceed renewable targets
- Create meaningful local jobs
- Create new sustainable income stream profits
- Cater for all Water needs and produces a surplus of water
- Create sustainable fresh food environments
- Improve existing environment by eliminating land fill over time
- Develop important skill sets
The World Population
1970 – 3.5 billion
2011 – 7 billion of which just 3 billion have a 1st world life style
2030 – 9 billion projected of which 6 billion expected to have a first world lifestyle
Sustainable communities are key
RDF = Fuel Security
- Refuse, agricultural and horticultural derived fuels can be bailed and stockpiled or shipped.
- Presently fuels can be certified for external storage for up to three years
In isolated communities or disaster zones
- 4Evergreen technologies Bio Park Solutions are deployable, modular and scalable.
- Near self sufficient infrastructure.
- Once the technologies have been introduced it can be expanded and replicated.
- Economic, food and water security is the best way of securing peace and Reducing the flow of economic and climatic refugees.
- 4Evergreen solutions deliver holistic Bio Parks with multiple renewable technologies working together in a radical way to fulfil long term operational demand with the lowest environmental impact.
- Each system design balanced to local conditions, climate and water availability
- Balance of delivery can be swung toward the greatest local need i.e.
- Water production
- Power production
- Fuel production
- Food production
- Economic development – jobs